Monday, January 26, 2015

Another Planet

You have landed on another planet that you live and breathe on (just like Earth!), but it is TWICE as big as Earth.  Create a blog post naming and describing your planet.  In this description, be sure to include a comparison and contrast to the gravity that we have here on earth.

               My planet is called unearth. My planet would have more houses then apartments. My planet would be green with no pollution. My planet would be clean with no trash anywhere and my plant would have more trees unlike earth that you see more apartments and you  barely see trees and everywhere you walk you see trash on the streets. The gravity on my planet is a little more then the gravity on earth so the weight of everything will weight more.

1 comment:

  1. Yes! The gravity would actually be 2X earth, since it is twice the mass!

    ReplyDelete